Flexible, reliable and efficient: The seismographs of the SUMMIT family are outstanding measuring instruments for seismic data acquisition. They provide optimal information for your construction or exploration project, save you costs and help deliver planning reliability. Our instruments offer you a versatile and modular measuring system for various tasks in active seismic exploration and passive seismic monitoring for the measurement of vibrations. The measuring devices are characterised by their flexibility and ease of operation, expecially for challenging field applications. They transmit data reliably, quickly and in the highest quality - even in difficult to access and climatically challenging terrain.
The measuring instruments of the SUMMIT series include:
- SUMMIT X One: Flexible snap-on seismograph for high-resolution seismic measurements in exploration
- SUMMIT II Compact: Multi-channel seismograph for seismic applications in exploration
- SUMMIT X Stream: 24-channel seismograph for engineering seismic applications
- SUMMIT II Ex: Worldwide unique seismograph for measurements in explosive environments
- SUMMIT M Vipa: Seismograph for monitoring and measuring vibrations
The measuring instruments of the SUMMIT family can be rented and purchased in different configurations or can be acquired in connection with our services. Our experts offer you product training and support you in data evaluation. With us as your partner, you gain access to the interdisciplinary network of the TÜV Nord Group, one of the leading technology service providers worldwide. Our teams work closely with science and research centres and therefore have access to the latest knowledge in their industry.
Technical data can be found on our product sheets in the download section to the right.