Consulting has been a key service and strength of the DMT group for over 150 years. As an independent provider of engineering services, we act as a consultancy for our clients from the sectors of Heavy Industry, Finance, Construction and, above all, Natural Resources, where DMT holds second-to-none know-how in the following areas:
- Oil, oil shale, oil sands and gas
- Coal and lignite
- Coking coals and coke
- Base and precious metals
- REE (Rare Earth Elements)
- Potash and industrial minerals
Working in close contact with our clients, our engineers and experts deliver customised solutions that are both practical and cost-effective. We offer a complete range of services for the technical and economic evaluation of complex projects, supporting the customer every step of the way. Our portfolio covers subjects such as:
- Feasibility studies
- Due diligence audits
- Exploration and geological consulting
- Mine planning
- Design of treatment plants
- Coking plant design
- Raw material consulting for coking plants
- Site supervision
- Determination of capital and operating costs
- Management consulting
- Environmental impact assessments
- Safety concepts
as well as other supplementary services.
Furthermore, DMT offers practical training courses and seminars, which can be adapted to meet your individual needs in the fields of Building and Tunnel Safety and Fire and Explosion Protection. We have also been ensuring high standards for many years now through our involvement in training cooperation with partner firms.
Among the customers who rely on DMT's consulting expertise are building contractors and operators of mines, waste dumps and tunnels as well as banks, insurers, legal professionals, ministries, finance institutes and aid agencies e.g. World Bank, DFID, TACIS, UN, PHARE, ADB, EBRD, and NGO's.
They profit from DMT's:
- Global presence
- Specialist knowledge of international markets
- Profound analyses and research
- Technical and organisational excellence
- Reliable interpretations and recommendations
- Ready availability of specialist man-power
- World-class reputation among banks, investors and political decision makers.