The DMT GROUP company Höntzsch GmbH & Co. KG develops and produces high-quality flow measurement instruments to ensure process and plant safety. The portfolio includes anemometers and flow meters for measuring mass flow and flow velocities. The DMT product range for customer-specific industrial measurement technology is thus represented in the energy, natural resource, chemical and petrochemical, steel, drive technology and fluid technology sectors both nationally and internationally.
The Höntzsch sensors also show their strength in flow measurements under extreme requirements, e.g. in explosive areas, in condensate- or particle-laden, aggressive media, in gases with temperatures up to 550 °C, at high flow velocities up to 200 m/s or in pipe flows with changing gas composition or flow direction. This flow measurement technology guarantees the measurement of air velocities and wind speeds, water, steam and gas flows, etc., as required and can be individually customized.
Höntzsch is continuously working on new products and solutions. The experts in device design, electronics and fluid mechanics ensure that the innovative flow and volumetric flow meters are always state of the art and comply with national and international guidelines and laws. State-of-the-art development tools are used for this purpose.
Whether in-house, in cooperation with customers, renowned research institutes, industrial partners and suppliers, the goal is always to develop anemometers and flow meters that will also meet future market requirements.
On the Höntzsch website you will find a list of the different testing measuring technologies for flow velocity, volume flow measurement and gas flow measurement.
Whether you want to measure volume flow in air or the flow in aggressive gases, whether you are looking for a compressed air measurement or a mass flow meter for test benches – at Höntzsch you will find what you are looking for when it comes to high-quality flow measurement technology, such as professional flow meters.
Calibration laboratory for flow measurement
Höntzsch GmbH & Co. KG has a DAkkS accredited calibration laboratory with test benches for the calibration of:
- Flow velocity of gases Measuring range from 0.5 m/s to 70 m/s up to 400 °C
- Flow velocity of gases measuring range from 0.1 m/s to 70 m/s (DAkkS)
- Mass flow rates from 26 g/h to 12,000 kg/h (DAkkS)
- Volume flow rate of atmospheric air Measuring range from 0.06 m³/h to 11,000 m³/h
- Volume flow rate of flowing gases Measuring range from 0.022 m³/h to 10,000 m³/h (DAkkS)
- Volume flow rate for air and other inert gases at pressures up to 10 bar, measuring range 5 m³/h to 4,000 m³/h
- Real gas calibrations of various gases measuring range from 0.06 up to 100 m³/h
- Calibrations in water and liquids measuring range from 0.0012 up to 120 m³/h
- Calibration of temperature sensors 20 °C – 100 °C
For further information on flow measurement technology from Höntzsch, as well as consultation and contact options for the flow measurement experts, please visit http://www.hoentzsch.com.