SUMMIT M Vipa is a three channel seismograph for vibration monitoring with an additional channel for noise monitoring. The units can be linked together to build up monitoring networks. With integrated parameter and data control facilities - SUMMIT M Vipa provides structural vibration monitoring according to all common standards. 24 bit technology ensures ultrasensitive vibration monitoring for continuous and event based recording. SUMMIT M Vipa comes with easy setup routines and extra long duration batteries.
The system offers comprehensive network options for data transfer, remote access and alarm messages. In addition, cost-effective IoT-based sensors for vibration monitoring and high density network instruments are available as an integrated part of the DMT SAFEGUARD database.
Infrastructure / engineering
- Vibration monitoring according to various national standards (DIN, SBR, ÖNorm, etc)
- Blast monitoring
Microseismic monitoring / scientific
- Monitoring of induced seismicity (mining, geothermal power plant, oil & gas production)
- Operation of underground (in-mine) microseismic monitoring networks
- Monitoring of local and regional seismicity
- Strong motion station
- Easy to use, lightweight, ruggedised
- Internal Li-Ion battery
- 24 bit technology
- Most accurate time base for continuous / event based recording through GPS timing
- 4 GB internal memory, unlimited external storage via USB port
- Colour graphic display
- Internal modem and ethernet for easy remote access and network setup
- International standards implemented
- Windows-based report software
Forgot your password?
Please enter your username or email address. Instructions for resetting the password will be immediately emailed to you.