The exploration and exploitation of Oil and Gas reservoirs is one of the major technical challenges of our time. However, it is possible to gain decisive economic benefits as early as during the exploration stage, and insisting on qualitative services from the off-set can reap long-term productivity further down the line.
One of the initiators of exploration geophysics, Ludger Mintrop, was a member of DMT at the beginning of the last century. His development of refraction seismology was a milestone in the progress of geophysics. And since then our experts around the world have been analysing geological and geophysical data for many of the large (and small) international names in the oil and gas industry.
This experience lets us always carry out everything technically possible to satisfy our customers’ needs. As a matter of fact, we do all that we can to ensure that our customers have access to the latest and most efficient competent geological and geophysical services and innovative data solutions.
Furthermore, thanks to our expertise in the planning and implementation of international projects, we are able to give them planning and investment security - one of the most important prerequisites for economic success.
The DMT group offers a comprehensive range of services in all aspects of the life of the reservoir.
- Seismic methods, such as 2D, 3D reflection seismic, seismic refraction, and seismic tomography.
- Geological surveys, modeling and interpretation
- Geodesy and gravity techniques, including gravity gradiometry.
- Magnetic techniques, including aeromagnetic surveys
- Electrical techniques, including electrical resistivity tomography and induced polarization.
- Electromagnetic methods, such as magnetotellurics, ground penetrating radar and transient/time-domain electromagnetics.
- Borehole geophysics (e.g. VSP, downhole logging).
- Monitoring of induced seismicity,
- Remote sensing (Radar Interferometry)
- Subsidence monitoring.
- 2D, 3D and 4D seismic
- 2D, 3D and 4D seismic for caverns and aquifers
- Passive seismic and geodetic surveys for monitoring purposes
- 3D cavern radar Investigation
- Pre-planning surveys for pipelines and other transport routes
- Subsurface exploration for industrial sites
- Investigation and delineation of contamination
In all areas we place great emphasis on working with internationally experienced personnel and utilising leading-edge technology and processes to the highest QHSE standards.
We are certified in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and SCC P and work in compliance with OHSAS 18001 and the guidelines of the IAGC.