Graduates & Students
Can you not wait to leave the auditorium and put theory to the test? Whether you’ve just graduated or just started studying, as an exceptional young talent with a professional attitude you’re welcome at DMT, where great opportunities are waiting for you.
For recent graduates in the fields of mining, geology, geotechnics, mechanical and process engineering, DMT is an ideal place to gain first professional experience in an international environment, where you'll be involved in challenging projects from the word go and supported in your career development.
As an innovative company we are also on the lookout for promising students who are open, creative and determined to find solutions for the future. DMT offers you several opportunities to gain hands-on experience in the discipline you are majoring in. Start with an internship or join us as a work-study student or write your degree thesis on one of our projects. If you’ve accomplished your bachelor’s degree and would like to combine your master’s studies with a job, you can apply to join us as a part-time junior engineer parallel to your studies.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. If one of the following options sounds interesting, please send us an open application.
"I must confess that during my trainee program I was quickly convinced that DMT is a great place for young eager and creative minds to apply the skills and knowledge they possess and let their talent prosper in a positive working environment under the supportive guidance of mentors & supervisors.” Read more
- Muhammed Danish, former management trainee
- An Internship within the DMT group is an excellent opportunity to enrich your educational experience either internationally or at any one of our various business units or corporate offices.
- Our interns are encouraged to apply their classroom theory and business understanding to truly experience how elements of strategic thinking, planning, and implementation are applied in a real-world environment.
- Gain valuable professional experience while getting a foothold in an area you would like to explore later - and get paid!
- Making coffee? Never! We believe in putting your real skills into practice, so you can expect to be engaged in much more complex challenges when you join DMT as a student. You will be a fully-fledged member of our team and as such participate from day one in our international projects.
- You’ve reached the end of your studies and are looking for a subject for your thesis? DMT can provide you with many exciting ideas. The advantages: you gain practical experience, get to know corporate structures, learn to work in a team and make the first vital contacts for your subsequent entry into the world of work.
On the job Master’s
- Thinking of following up your bachelor’s degree with a master’s? No problem! At DMT we give you the support youneed to do your master’s alongside your day-to-day work in full or part time.