The low-budget IOT sensor VIB3D offers real-time monitoring of vibration and movement in the fields of infrastructure, machinery and environmental surveillance. The recorded data and status information is transmitted wireless (WiFi / 4G) to the DMT SAFEGUARD cloud-based database, where project specific post-processing and data fusion from various sensors is done automatically.
Customers can access the data cloud worldwide and view all data via an intuitive web-frontend integrated in DMT SAFEGUARD that offers data visualization, device management and parameter setup. Alarm and messaging functions allow instant notification of occurences.
Using calibrated MEMS sensors, VIB3D is the ideal device for the evaluation of vibrations according to international vibration standards and for defining the area of influence. Already in use in numerous international projects, the fields of applications for this small, smart and cost-effective IOT monitoring sensor are varied, e.g. for wind turbines, reservoir monitoring, bridges, chimneys and other infrastructural supervision.
- Fully digital 3-axis MEMS based accelerometer
- Automatic self levelling and orientation for customer friendly installation
- Enables large scale networks combining data from various stations
- Internal GPS based high accuracy time synchronisation and position information
- Small and lightweight (120 x 80 x 20 mm, 135 g)
- Continuous monitoring of the tower's vibrations and fluctuations and of inadmissible operating conditions as a risk-minimising measure
- Carrying out measurement campaigns, e.g. within the scope of risk assessments, commissioning or after retrofitting work
- Acquisition of data for the determination of load collectives or for wind farm optimisation
This results in your effective added value:
- Avoidance of unplanned downtimes
- Minimisation of inspections and better planning
- Exploitation of the service life of plant components
- Increased plant and site safety
- Automatic alarm in the event of limit values being exceeded
- Time saving for your employees
Forgot your password?
Please enter your username or email address. Instructions for resetting the password will be immediately emailed to you.