GYROMAT - Gyroscope
GYROMAT 3000 / 5000
The most accurate north-seeking precision-surveying gyroscope in the World
The GYROMAT instrument series is a range of high precision surveying gyroscopes with band suspension, which are the result of more than 60-years of experience in the development and manufacture of gyroscopic measuring instruments. The fully automatic measuring procedure and measurement technique that have no preliminary orientation provide the greatest accuracy in determining direction in those areas in which other methods cannot be efficiently used, for example in mining and tunnelling.
The GYROMAT 5000 is the latest product for high precision direction measurement with an accuracy of 0.8/1000th gon, which corresponds to a deviation in arc of about 1.2 cm over a distance of one kilometer. The time needed for measuring a single direction is only about 6 to 9 minutes. The new piezo drive with a high resolution angle encoder and the new energy concept with a reliable energy storage system and replaceable battery make the system faster, more reliable and easier to maintain. The option to add a theodolite or a total station as required enables the instrument to be used universally for geodetic applications or control work, for example direction measurements under the surface in tunnel surveying or in metrology applications for determination of the geographical north direction.
- Utmost accuracy
- Shorter measuring time
- Fully automatic measurement
- No pre-alignment necessary
- Individual theodolite mounting
- Spare battery
Special Design Features:
- Ergonomic design with rechargeable battery
- More precise piezoelectric drive with high resolution angle encoder
- Gyro measuring system with a reliable intermediate energy storage system
- Wireless remote control and data transfer via Bluetooth®
- Wired interfaces (USB / RS- 232) for control and data transfer
- Menu-driven measuring sequence
- Advanced monitoring
The GYROMAT 3000 has for many years been a reliable instrument for measuring directions with an accuracy of 1/1000th gon, which corresponds to a deviation in arc of about 1.6 cm over a distance of one kilometer. The time needed for measuring a single direction is about 10 minutes. This time can be reduced by applying two other survey programs with reduced measuring accuracy. The option to add a theodolite or a total station as required enables the instrument to be used universally for geodetic applications or control work, for example direction measurements under the surface in tunnel surveying or in metrology applications for determination of the geographical north direction.
- Maximum measuring accuracy
- Fast and fully automatic measurement sequence
- No need for pre-orientation
- Customer defined total station or theodolite set up
Special Design Features
- Ergonomically designed instrument with integrated batteries
- Three serial interfaces (RS 232) to connect to a PC, a total station or other devices
- Wireless remote control and data transmission via Bluetooth®
- Two operation panels with integrated multiline display and keyboard
- Menu-controlled, interactive operation
- Integrated monitoring plus comprehensive history and help functions
For more information’s about the GYROMAT 5000 and GYROMAT 3000 and the technical specification please look at our Gyromat product site http://www.gyromat.de/.