Mechanical Drive Technology
As an independent testing body, we examine how well drive components meet their guaranteed specifications, in terms of function, strength, efficiency, loss of performance, heat and sound emission levels and vibrations.
We carry out complex testing programmes according to the specific requirements of the customer on our own drive test benches with a power output of up to 3000 kw.
Hydraulic Drive Technology
By using numerous hydraulic test benches set up in a modular arrangement, we also have a vast range of customisable hydraulic test options up to 500 kw at our disposal. Our customers benefit from the measurement skill and fine sense for hydraulics of our expert engineers.
And by applying the most up-to-date measuring technology and assessment techniques, we are able to guarantee you the highest degree of performance and reliable results.
- Support in gaining certification
- Quality control tests
- Acceptance testing
- Development of customised measurement and testing strategies
- Set up and execution of special applications and individual tests
We carry out drive testing for:
- Wind Turbines
- Crusher drives
- Conveyor systems
- Haulage systems
- Mobile industrial machinery
- Hydraulic pumps
- Hydraulic motors
- Hydraulic fluids
- Geared motors
- Roller bearings
- Drive engineering systems
We perform the following test programmes for you:
- Functional tests and endurance tests
- Prototype tests and testing of developed products
- Performance measurements
- Acoustic measurements
- Vibration measurements.
- Telemetry applications
- Purity classification measurements
- Thermographic investigations
- Loading simulation at the test bench
- On-site measurements
- Strain gauge applications