Latest developments for practice in shaft inspection – Proceedings of XVI International Congress for Mine Surveying, Brisbane Australia September 2016
Benecke, N., Hancock, P., Weber, W.
Coupled reactive Mass Transport for the East Rand Basin – IMWA 2016 Annual Conference, Leipzig, Germany, July 2016
Dr. Michael Eckart
Guidelines of the Code for the Public Reporting of Resources and Reserves in the Eurasian Economic Union – workshop by AOON NAEN, Moscow, June 2016
Problems of Transition to a New Classification of Solid Mineral Reserves and Prognostic Resources: Specifics of Technical Project Preparation, Justification of Extraction Units and Norms of Losses, Use of Rapid Assessment of Mineable Reserves – workshop by AOON NAEN, Moscow, June 2016
Coal oxidation and weathering – Executive summary of DMT experience
AISTech 2016 Proceedings, 16 -19 May 2016, Pittsburgh, USA
Dr. Drazen Gajic
Prospects of Deposit Development in the Chukotka Autonomous Okrug: Experience of IMC MONTAN – Conference on the Chukotka Sub-Soil Development, Moscow, April 2016
Development of a Public Reporting System on Resources and Reserves in the Eurasian Economic Union States – Mining and Mineral Exploration Forum MINEX, Astana, Kazakhstan, April 2016
Coal Mining in Russia Moving to Hard-to-Reach Areas – Interfax-Russia, Moscow, March 2016 S. Nikishichev
The Concept of Public Reporting Code in the Eurasian Economic Union – Eurasian Mining and Geological Forum, Minsk, Belarus, February 2016
Public Private Partnership: Coal Mine in Northern Yakutia Case Study – Eurasian Mining and Geological Forum, Minsk, Belarus, February 2016
Practice of Social Impact Assessment in Mining Sector – Eurasian Mining and Geological Forum, Minsk, Belarus, February 2016
Success by Know How – Exploration of a Turkish subbituminous coal deposit from the grass roots to the JORC compliant 3D model – GeoResource Journal, 2/2016, p. 42-47
Gielisch, Hartwig and Gräßel, Henry
Coal Mining in Turkey – Mining Report 152 (1/2016)
Hartlieb, P. v., Ruppel, U., Wagner, D.
Burning Coal-Mine Collieries in the Jharia Coalfield of India – Coal and Peat Fires: A Global Perspective, Elsevier Earth and Planetary Sciences, 2016, pp 1-14.
Gielisch, Hartwig and Stracher, Glenn B.
Modern lignite exploration in the Thracian basin and western Anatolia – Romanian Journal of Mineral Deposits, Vol. 89, Bukarest, 2016, p. 19-24
Gielisch, Hartwig and Hanstein, Sabine
Real Industry and Science Ought to Move Closer! – International Engineering Championship Case-In, Moscow, 2016
Mineral Wealth of the Crimea – Past, Present and Future – Mining Industry Journal, Moscow, 2016
Blötberget Iron Ore Project – From Resource and Mining History to Present. – GeoBerlin 2015 "DYNAMIC EARTH – from Alfred Wegener to today and beyond"; Abstracts, 10/2015, p. 244
Lowicki, F., Horner, T.
Coal Fires of the Jharia Coal Field/India – A national disaster endangered the Indian Coking Coal Production and the development of the most important natural resource of India – GeoBerlin 2015 "DYNAMIC EARTH – from Alfred Wegener to today and beyond"; Abstracts, 10/2015, p. 154-155
Interdisciplinary studies on the technical and economic feasibility of deep underground coal gasification with CO2 storage in Bulgaria – Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, 2015, DOI 10.1007/s11027-014-9592-1
Yong Sheng, Aleksey Benderev, Donka Bukolska, Kenneth Imo-Imo Eshiet, Carlos Dinis da Gama, Torsten Gorka, Michael Green, et al.
Geological parameters for successful shale gas plays – why is testing so crucial? – GeoBerlin 2015 "DYNAMIC EARTH – from Alfred Wegener to today and beyond"; Abstracts, 10/2015, p. 158-159
Torsten Gorka, Ernst Bernhard Teigler, Stephan Peters
Deviation from the logging norm - GeoDrilling International, Sept. 2015, pp. 24-25
Torsten Gorka, Ivo Kerosevic
Innovative approach for monitoring and inspection of deep mine shafts – Conference transcript 13. BergbauForum, Kassel, June 2015
Norbert Benecke, Sergey Reznichenki, Martin Weber, Dr. Borys Vorobyov
Minimizing Impact While Maximizing Returns: Mine fill Services and Tailings Disposal of high concentrated slurry – Conference transcript 13. BergbauForum, Kassel, June 2015
- Reliable ventilation modelling – Merging geotechnical assessment and ventilation planning - World Coal May 2015 Volume 24 Nr. 5. Palladian Publications/ UK
Imgrund, T., Studeny, A. and Zitzer, A.
- Directional drilling – a new technology to improve the efficiency of preliminary degassing at Russian coal mines - Mining Report 5 (2015) Number 1. VGE Essen/ Germany
Imgrund, T. and Shalashinski, A.
Exploration, Initial Mine Planning and Reserve Estimation of the Hanönü Copper Deposit In Northern Turkey – Martens, P.N. (Editor): Mineral Resources and Mine Development, AIMS Volume 14, 622 p.[ISBN 978-3-941277-22-9], (2015)
S. Peters, T. Gorka, I. Keroševic, F. Lowicki & P. Mittelstädt, D. Wagner
- New Technologies in Underground Projects: Drill Core Scanning, Documentation and Analysis – "Shotcrete for Underground Support XII" by Professor Ming Lu, Nanyang Technological University Dr. Oskar Sigl, Geoconsult Asia Singapore PTE Ltd. Dr. GuoJun Li, Singapore Metro Consulting Eds, ECI Symposium Series 2015, ISBN: 978-0-939204-58-8 http://dc.engconfintl.org/shotcrete_xii/11
- Introducing international best practice of mine safety - Paper presented to International Conference and Exhibition on Occupational Health and Safety in Mines 2014, Istanbul/ Turkey, December 4 – 5
- Using expensive machinery effectively - Reducing mine methane influence on production rates - Paper presented to MINEX 2014, Moscow/ Russia, October 14
Effect of Coal Oxidation and Weathering on Coal Coking Properties and Coke Quality – AISTech 2014 Proceedings, 5 - 8 May 2014, Indianapolis, USA
Dr. Drazen Gajic
Into the Deep – a new approach for monitoring deep coal mine shafts – World Coal, April 2014, p. 89 - 92
Norbert Benecke, Martin Weber
- Semi-automated Gas Turbine Inlet Filter testing according ARAMCO standard or for performance optimization – F&S International Edition, No. 14/2014, p. 85 - 88
D. Renschen, J. Schamberg, N. Guttenbrunner, N. Schneider
- Investigation of Different Equipment Setups for Ammonia Wash and Desulfurization – Iron & Steel Technology, March 2014, p. 58 - 69
Frank Sowa, Michael Wolf
- Development of a techno-economic model for dynamic calculation of cost of electricity, energy demand and CO2 emissions of an integrated UCG–CCS process – Energy (online), February 2014
Natalie Nakaten, Ralph Schlüter, Rafig Azzam, Thomas Kempka
- How clients can be ripped off in lignite exploration projects –
Examples from Turkey, GEO 2014/Frankfurt, Abstracts, 2014, p. 123
- CBM, CMM and AMM - Technologies and Projects – Poster Presentation at GEO /Frankfurt, 2014
Gielisch, H. & Schlueter, R
- Resource Definition of coal deposits by using high resolution seismic surveys and fast-Tracking Exploration in prohibited areas – Environmental Impact and management in mining & mineral based Industries, Dept. Of Mining Engineering, IIT (Benares Hindu Univ.) Varanasi, India, 2014, p. 623 -634
Gielisch, H. & Loske, B.
- Relaxation and gas drainage boreholes for high performance longwall operations in low permeability coal seams - Paper presented to International Scientific and Practical Conference Underground Mining - 21th Century 2013, Leninsk Kuzneski/ Russia, October 16 – 18
- International experience on influence of strata control on gas emission control - Paper presented to International ISM Congress 2013, University of Aachen/ Germany, September 16 – 20
Imgrund, T., Te Kook, J. and Studeny, A.
- Underground pumped storage hydropower - Main aspects for the construction of pump storage concepts using existing coal mining infrastructures – XV International ISM Congress, Aachen, September 2013
Walter Eilert, M. K. Koch, Jens-Peter Lux, Prof. Dr. Andrè Niemann, Prof. Dr. Eugen Perau, U. Schreiber
- Emissions at Coke Plants: European Environmental Regulations and Measures for Emission Control – Transactions of the Indian Institute of Metals, July 2013
Erwin Pilarczyk, Frank Sowa, Manfred Kaiser, Wolfgang Kern
- Positionierung des Kokereianlagenbaus im Marktfeld
(Position of the coke plant engineering and constraction business in the market environment) – stahl und eisen, 06/2013, p. 62-71
Thomas Hansmann, Paul Wurth, Manfred Kaiser, Martin Reinke, Rainer Worberg
- Seeing in seismic – World Coal, May 2013, p. 56-62
Volker Schäpe, Wolfgang Schott
- Sharing best practice – Review of international best practice for gas management - World Coal May 2013 Volume 22 Number 05. Palladian Publications/ UK
- Relaxation and gas drainage boreholes for high performance longwall operations in low permeability coal seams - Paper presented to AIMS Aachen International Mining Symposia 2013, University of Aachen/ Germany, May 22 – 23
Imgrund, T. and Bauer, F.
- Modern Practise in Methane Management - Paper presented to Mining World Russia 2013, Moscow/ Russia, May 14
Imgrund, T. and Shalashinski, A.
- International experience of gas emission and gas outburst prevention in underground coal mines - Paper presented to Coal Operators Conference 2013, University of Wollongong/ Australia, February 14 – 15
Imgrund, T. and Thomas, R.
- Searching for the Gold of King Croesus – Crustal evolution and geodynamic processes in Central Europe, SDGG, Heft 82, Stuttgart, 2013, p. 44,
Gielisch, H. & Lowicki, F.
- Age and palaeoenvironment of the enigmatic Arternian Interglacial - evidence from the Muschelton at Voigtstedt/Hackelsberg (Thuringia, Central Germany). - Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology - 2013,
Maul, L. C., Stebich, M., Frenzel, P., Hambach, U., Henkel, T., Katzschmann, L., Kienast, F., Meng, S., Penkman, K., Rolf, C., Thomas, M. & Kahlke, R.-D.
- Fast-Tracking exploration in protected areas and resource definition of coal deposits by using high resolution seismic surveys – Türkiye 18. Kömür Kongresi Bildiriler Kitabi, Zonguldak, Turkey, 2012 June 06 - 08, p. 221-231
Gielisch, H., Loske, B. & Teigler, E. B.
- Gas outburst prevention – International experience - Paper presented to 2nd International Research and Practice Conference, Problems regarding methane in coal mines and ways of their solution, Karaganda/ Kazakhstan, 2012 June 26 – 27
Pre-drainage of Deep Coal Seams - Paper presented to UNECE Workshop on Coal Mine Methane Recovery and Utilization, Donetsk/ Ukraine, 2011 September 21 – 22
Kunz, E. and Imgrund, T.
- Challenges of Exploring a New Resource and Seismic Explications – 13. Aachener Bergschadenkundliches Kolloquium (ABK) 2011, GDMB-Journal No. 126
Eiko Räkers, Ralf Schlüter
- New Developments in Survey Instruments and Methods for Underground Mining Purposes – Markscheidewesen 118 (2011)
Eiko Räkers, Norbert Benecke
- Flow- and Heat-Transport-Simulation with an optimized discretization of the geological structure model – IMWA Aachen 2011, p. 9-12
Michael Eckart, Holger Kories, Peter Rüterkamp, Viktoria Kaul, Curd Bems
- Utilisation of the energy-independent underground gasification/urea process for carbamide production - Mining Reporter, 02/2011, p. 38-43
Natalie Nakaten, Thomas Kempka, Ralph Schlüter, Jörg Hamann, Rafiqul Islam and Rafig Azzam
- Rock mechanical analysis of aMl = 4.0 seismic event induced by
mining in the Saar District, Germany - Geophysical Journal International (April 2011)
Michael Alber, Ralf Fritschen
- Converting coal mine methane into energy - Power Today, April 11, p. 36-38
Gerhard Hölscher, Heribert Meiners
- Carbon Dioxide Sorption Capacities of Coal Gasification Residues – Environmental Science & Technology, 06.01.2011 (web)
Thomas Kempka, Tomás Fernández-Stegger, Dong-Yong Li, Marc Schulten, Ralph Schlüter, Bernhard M. Krooss
- 3D seismic survey for geothermal exploration at Unterhaching, Munich, Germany – first break, 29.01.2011, p.45-54
Ewald Lüschen, Michael Dussel, Rüdiger Thomas and Rüdiger Schulz
- Acrocorinth - Geological history and the influence of paleoseismic events to recent archaeological research - INQUA-IGCP 567 (CORINTH GREECE), Proceeding Volume 2, ISBN 978-960-466-093-3, 2011, p. 57-59
- Why coal fire “Hot spots” cannot be located using Remote Sensing or Infrared Mapping - Experiences from fieldwork in India and China - European Geosciences Union General Assembly 2011, Abstract, Vienna/Austria, 2011
- Results of the Location and Exploration of hidden Coal Fires in Samdih and Nimcha/West Bengal/India - Asian Mining: Resurgence of Mining in Asia Prospects and Challenges, 3RD ASIAN MINING CONGRESS 2010, Kolkata/India, 03/2010, p. 195-202
Gielisch, H., Dhar G., & Roy, N.
- Numerical modelling: A universal tool for rock mechanical mine layout and underground workings design – Proceedings 3rd Asian Mining Congress, Kolkata/India, 03/2010, p. 331-340
Ulrich Ruppel, Axel Studeny, Juergen te Kook
- Coal Mining Induced Seismicity in the Ruhr Area, Germany – Pure and Applied Geophysics, Vol. 167, No. 1-2, February 2010, p. 63-75
Monika Bischoff, Alpan Cete, Ralf Fritschen and Thomas Meier
- Coal Fire Scenarios - Experiences from fieldwork in India; Latest Developments in Coal Fire Research – Bridging the Science, Economics, and Politics of a Global Disaster; Proceedings of “ICCFR2”, (ISBN: 978-3-86012-397-3), Freiberg, 2010, p. 285 – 294
Gielisch, H. & Kayser, J.
- Certificates from the Front Court of Hell – Is CO2 Baseline Determination feasible for Coal Fires; Latest Developments in Coal Fire Research – Bridging the Science, Economics, and Politics of a Global Disaster; Proceedings of “ICCFR2”, (ISBN: 978-3-86012-397-3), Freiberg, 2010, p. 369 – 370
- Salt Dome Exploration by Directional Borehole Radar Wireline Service – 13. International Conference on Ground Penetrating Radar (2010), Lecce, Italy
Klaus Siever, Rolf Elsen
- Exploration of Tunnel Alignment using Geophysical Methods to Increase Safety for Planning and Minimizing Risk – Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering Vol. 43 (2010), No. 1, S. 105-116
Bodo Lehmann, Dirk Orlowsky, Rüdiger Misiek
- Integrated Fire and Explosion Safety Concepts – Fact or Fiction Conference Proceeding – International Safety Congress on Explosion Protection 2010