At DMT, we consider our employees to be our biggest and most vital asset – something we’re prepared to invest in! Our aim is to ensure a long-term and successful working relationship with our staff members and maintain our attractivity value as an employer through supportive measures in all aspects of daily work life.
Employee benefits at a glance:
- Exciting, varied, international work opportunities – Are you looking for a challenge, not just a job? As a member of one of our interdisciplinary and intercultural teams, you’ll be part of DMT’s global network, working alongside some of the industry’s best experts.
- Career Path – A core element of DMT’s business involves identifying potential and making the most out of it. We apply this way of thinking to our staff, too and offer a range of opportunities for career enhancement.
- Training & Development – DMT encourages an active approach to further education and internal qualifications. We offer seminars, workshops and networking events. In addition mentoring and structured appraisal talks form an integral part of our HR development.
- Work Life Balance – DMT offers a flexible working environment, allowing you to harmonise professional and private commitments. We also take your personal and physical wellbeing seriously with a number of health measures, fitness incentives, company sports groups and events.
- Remuneration & Benefits – We offer competitive pay, bonuses and profit share, plus additional travel and family related benefits.
DMT has been independently certified by the CRF Institute as being among the best employers in Germany, proving we take excellent care of our employees and provide exceptional working conditions. Why not take a look at our employee testimonials and find out what our employees have to say?
We are looking for highly-skilled individuals with curiosity, talent and genuine interest in exploring the world’s natural resources sector. Are you interested? Please select your background: