Demonstrations and speeches (conference language: German), 2 days on topical subjects
The 13th Expert Conference on the subject of “Safety in Tunnels” will be taking place in September of 2017. This series of regularly scheduled events explores new and timely topics in the field of tunnel safety.
This is to be a session characterised by “Experts in Dialogue”. There experiences and best-practice solutions can be discussed and ideas exchanged. The conference also serves as a continuing education course for safety officers, those charged with tunnel management, and any professional involved with the topic of safety in tunnels.
Everyone involved in tunnel safety, no matter whether they be engineers, planners, operators or government offices charged with safety. This also includes tunnel managers and emergency services (police and fire brigade).
You can find details of current topics in the programme flyer or on our Internet site (see below)
- Assessment of real fires, fire tests and tunnel drills
- Overview of amendments to existing guidelines and the issue of new ones (RABT, EBA, PIARC, EU Directive for Road Tunnels etc.), the latest from national and international discussions
- Results of research projects on improving tunnel safety
- Transportation of hazardous materials in tunnel systems
- Behaviour of tunnel users
- Outlook for new technical developments
- Exchange of experiences/ Evening event
€ 745.00 for registration no later than 3 months prior to the start of the seminar; otherwise € 845.00 (plus sales tax in both cases). Included in the attendance fees are the costs for seminar materials, beverages during the breaks, lunch, and attendance at the evening event.
Website of the event (German language)