Studies & Consulting
We work together with you to lay the groundwork for your project – the starting point for our qualified professional consulting.
Our interdisciplinary teams work closely with our testing and expert bodies to answer all your geotechnical questions, ensure optimum use of your resources and to avoid cost overruns.
This synergy of quality and efficiency from one source results in transparency and security for you in all phases of your project, plus well-coordinated interaction between planners and building contractors in the following areas:
- Start-up consulting, ground surveying and evaluation
- Feasibility analyses in terms of technology and processes
- Geotechnical monitoring
- Identification and evaluation of risks
- Site management
- Acceptance testing
- Analysis of structural damage
Our renowned testing bodies also provide expert reports, e.g. foundation soil reports, giving detailed explanations of project-specific findings and assessing these in relation to the construction task at hand.
As a long-standing company in the field of mining, DMT is the ideal partner to advise you on matters associated with abandoned mining sites and their subsequent use and to assess your construction or infrastructure projects in this field.
Our specialists offer consulting in the following:
- Ground surveying and evaluation
- Stability studies and expert reports
- Decommissioning of buildings and plants
- Remediation of contaminated sites
- Reutilisation of former industrial sites
- Shaft stabilisation and backfilling
- Concepts for closure and sealing structures
- Backfilling underground cavities
- Civil engineering