Before demolishing disused buildings and industrial plants the structures themselves and the constituent construction materials will first have to be examined for toxic substances.
Using an analysis of potential hazards as a basis, DMT works out a demolition and disposal concept specifically for the site, which enables planned and selective dismantling. This systematically aims at minimising the volume of material to be disposed of while at the same time maximising the amount of material that can be recycled.
Not only do we prepare hazard potential analyses and plan dismantling projects, we also provide expert supervision throughout the demolition work.
Our main services include:
- Assessment of the building and plant facilities
- Preparation of a pollutant survey
- Measurement of ambient air
- Conceptualisation and planning of dismantling
- Evaluation of disposal options
- Identification of rehabilitation options
- Waste disposal (co-ordination of waste management)
- Cost evaluations and cost-benefit-analysis
Thanks to the expertise and experience of our specialists, we ensure you find the best solution - Count on DMT for the qualitative and economic success of the project.