Mineral Resource / Reserve Estimation
DMT has extensive experience in estimating, auditing, and reviewing Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves and reporting to recognised international reporting codes (e.g. JORC, CIM, PERC, SAMREC etc.) appropriate to the jurisdiction and as required by the client.
DMT geologists and mining engineers are also proficient in the use of a wide range of industry standard geological and mining software for modelling and estimating both resources and reserves. The company is experienced in virtually the entire spectrum of mined commodities and has a pool of staff who have recognised “Competent Persons” status in a wide range of these.
- Internationally recognised codes e.g. JORC, CIM, SEC, PERC & SAMREC, USGS, IMMM, AGEPPA, EGF, GKZ etc.
- Independent resource/reserve audits
- Regulatory reporting (eg NI 43‐101)
- Geological modelling/ block modelling
- Software: Gemcom, Whittle, SURPAC, Minex, Datamine, MineSight, AutoCAD, VULCAN, GoCad, PETREL
- Data validation QA/QC